Hello everyone, In this little post I will explain in a simple way what affiliate marketing is and how to get the most out of it using the best WordPress plugin for affiliate marketing.
To start Affiliate Marketing is a strategy widely used to monetize any internet business and consists of recommending products from other people in exchange for a percentage of the sales profits obtained by our recommendation.
There are dedicated platforms that serve as intermediaries between the creators of products and services, those that promote and customers, facilitating and automating tasks for all involved. Among these platforms, the most famous are clickbank, JVzoo, etc.
In our case we are going to promote, from them we get a personalized link that follows the visits we send until they make an effective purchase and registering in our accounts the profits that correspond to us for having made the recommendation.
As you can see, this is a very simple way to start monetizing, now, if you have a WordPress blog check these 5 Plugins that could help you a lot and make this strategy one of the most successful.
This is one of the most used plugins to redirect your affiliate links and make it more user-friendly while creating internal links that help with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your blog.
It is also very easy to use at the moment you are writing a post you can use the “TA” button of the editor and then quickly search and insert any previously configured link.
I use it in particular so that the affiliate links that I insert in my posts point towards my own page, thus helping with my SEO and also to be able to easily remember the address of a particular affiliate link.
Among its characteristics we can mention:
- Shortening / Destination Cloaking
- Choose Your Redirect Type (Enhanced JS Redirect or Server-Side)
- Advanced Link Insertion Types
- Smart Uncloaking (for Amazon Associates compatibility)
- No Follow & Open In New Tab Options
- Uses Custom Post Types
- Basic Statistics Reports
- Exclude Known Bots From Statistics
This plugin is considered the # 1 in SEO analysis and has become a tool that you can not miss, even if you do not know anything about SEO.
The integrated assistant will help you fine-tune every necessary point of optimization, from the title of the article until the way the article is written is evaluated and guides you how to improve it.
The best of all is that its developers are never left behind, they are constantly updating to adapt to the constant algorithm changes made by search engines, always allowing to be at the forefront and positioning your blog or website among the most relevant in the searches.
Every time I write a post I take into account all the tips that the plugin gives me, in this way I know that my article will be competing for the first positions in the positioning of the search engines.
Some of its most outstanding features are:
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords and all word forms of those.
- We analyze the readability of the copy you wrote and calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results
- The snippet preview shows you how your post or page will look in the search result
This plugin allows you to insert an advanced viewer of pdf files inside a web page or post to present it as a 3d book, it is an excellent way to show 3d files as if they were books.
For me it has been an excellent option to show my ebook that I give as a gift.
if in your case it can also be very useful you offer free books as an incentive to subscribe to your mailing list, since you can present the gift within your own page or blog and with it your users stay more time on your page also can continue browsing within your blog.
Some advantages that we can mention are:
- Is designed to be maximum user friendly. It has familiar to user page flipping control.
- Flexible corners help user to understand that he can turn the page by means drag and drop technology.
- Physics engine computes page transforms in similar to real-world way.
- Modeling book is close to natural book – it has the same volume and shape.
- It is possible to use hard flat covers to create hard bending and use flexible pages.
This plugin is very useful and easy to use, it helps us to create affiliate links with Amazon products that we recommend in our blog or website, which will allow us to get commissions for each Amazon product that is sold through our page.
Some of the advantages that we can mention are:
- Search tool to help in the creation of the link to use.
- Easy use of shortcode
- Redirection to the Amazon page corresponding to the visitor’s location.
- Predesigned templates to make ads easier and more colorful.
This plugin should not be missing from your list of tools since it will be very useful to generate commissions from ClickBank.
It can be considered as one of the best alternatives to monetize with any type of web
The plugin lists the books that have a high% gain as an affiliate, which makes it very attractive taking into account that e-books are one of the most marketed products on the internet.
Among its other features are:
- Supported advertising formats: Static Banner or Carousel Slideshow.
- Covers of books in all notices.
- Auto selection of books related to the keyword of the title of the post.
- You can include up to 3 types of advertising formats per page.
Ok, these are some of the plugins that I use the most in my blog, if you have some others that you consider very useful I would like you to share them with all of us in the comments. If you found the article very helpful, do not forget to share it on your social networks.
To conclude if you want to know a little more about how affiliate marketing works and how to create a system that allows you to generate constant income I invite you to download totally free and for a limited time my eBook “How to Make a Bussiness online and Earn Profit Every Day”